BMT-SI4 BACnet MS/TP
The BACnet MS/TP module with 4 S0 inputs to DIN EN 62053-31 class A was developed for decentralized switching tasks. It is suitable for counting S0 counter pulses. This allows very good integration of the module into an energy controlling system. In case of a power failure, the last counter readings are saved. The inputs can be scanned by means of standard objects via a BACnet client. The module is addressed and the baud rate is set by means of two address switches on the front. Suitable for decentralized mounting on DIN TH35 rail according to IEC 60715 in electrical distribution cabinets.
Connection with screw type terminal blocks
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of BACnet International (BI). BTL is a registered trademark of BI.
- Data sheet
- ePLAN data - Registration required -
- Brochure (Product Summary C|Logline)
- Brochure (Intelligent system components with integrated application software)
- Brochure (BACnet MS/TP components)
- 3D-Data (3D-Data 11088913) - Registration required -
- 3D-Data (3D_C12_BS) - Registration required -
- Mounting note
- Software manual