BMT-TP BACnet MS/TP
The BACnet MS/TP three-point module with 6 digital inputs, 2 two-level relay outputs and 2 digital outputs was developed for decentralized switching tasks. It is suitable for switching, for example, multi-level pumps and fans or louvers. In this case it is necessary to protect the relay contacts by appropriate load-dependent measures. The inputs and outputs can be switched and scanned by means of standard objects via a BACnet client. The input terminals 1 to 6 are wired with the C2 terminals on two poles to potential-free switches or contacts. The module has a manual control for the outputs. The module address and the baud rate are set by means of two address switches on the front. Suitable for decentralized mounting in serial sub-distributor.
Connection with screw type terminal blocks
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of BACnet International (BI). BTL is a registered trademark of BI.
- Data sheet
- ePLAN data - Registration required -
- Brochure (Product Summary C|Logline)
- Brochure (Intelligent system components with integrated application software)
- Brochure (BACnet MS/TP components)
- 3D-Data (3D-Data 11088813) - Registration required -
- 3D-Data (3D_C18_BS) - Registration required -
- Mounting note
- Software manual