When a fault message is applied, an alarm signal, a flashing signal and a horn relay are activated. The horn relay can be switched off by means of the incorporated pushbutton or an externally applied signal. An active alarm signal is shown as long as it is applied.
- acknowledgeable horn output
- Connection with screw-type terminals
- Brochure (Product Summary C|Logline)
- 3D-Data (3D-Data 110520) - Registration required -
- 3D-Data (3D_C12) - Registration required -
- ePLAN data - Registration required -