MB-DIO2/1-IP Modbus/BACnet 24V AC/DC
The MB-DIO2/1-IP 24 V module in IP65 housing with 2 digital inputs, as well as 1 relay output, is suitable for the inclusion of decentralized signal contacts and the control of decentralized switching tasks. As signal contacts, e.g. window contacts or the positions of ventilation flaps, etc. can be detected and controlled for switching tasks, e.g. motorized actuators or light bands, etc. Actuators with AMP connectors (AMP brand from TE Connectivity) can be connected directly to the MB-DIO2/1-IP 24 V. Depending on the operating mode, the module can be switched or requested with Modbus standard registers or with BACnet objects.
- for the control of an actuator, e.g. fire damper
- Connection options for actuators with AMP plug-in connector or open connection lines with pluggable push-in technology
- Supply voltage is also switching voltage
- Relay output suitable for inrush current 65 A < 20 ms (NO), continuous current 6A
- generous space for installation - no additional distribution box required
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of BACnet International (BI). BTL is a registered trademark of BI.