MB-DIO2/1-IP Modbus/BACnet 230 V
The MB-DIO2/1-IP 230 V module in IP65 housing with 2 digital inputs and 1 relay output is developed for decentralized switching tasks. Suitable, for example, to accommodate light switches and window contacts in a room, and to switch light strips or to use as blinds control. Motor-driven actuators (e.g. ventilation or fire dampers) can be controlled. Depending on the operating mode, the module can be switched or requested with Modbus standard registers or with BACnet objects. For manual control, the relay outputs are equipped with switches. The settings of the operating mode, bit rate and parity are made via two rotary switches. Operating mode, bit rate and parity also adjustable via software.
- for the control of an actuator, e.g. fire damper
- Connection options for actuators with open connection lines with pluggable push-in technology
- Supply voltage is also switching voltage
- Relay output suitable for inrush current 65 A < 20 ms (NO), continuous current 6A
- generous space for installation - no additional distribution box required
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of BACnet International (BI). BTL is a registered trademark of BI.