BMT-(F)-RTR is a compact Router and enables bidirectional data exchange between BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP fieldbus devices. The BMT-(F)-RTR can be connected to METZ CONNECT BACnet MS/TP devices via two 4-pole terminals on the front of the device and a jumper plug. An integrated web server is used for parameter settings, management and monitoring of the two interfaces (Ethernet / RS485). The web interface is also used to update the firmware. The BMT-(F)-RTR is suitable for decentralised mounting in electrical sub-distribution boards or in control cabinets on TH35 mounting rails in accordance with IEC 60715.
- Connection with spring clamp terminal blocks (push-in)
- Access to 32 devices on the BACnet MS/TP bus
- Bidirectional exchange of data between BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP devices
- Protocol: BACnet MS/TP, BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, HTTP 1.0
- Integrated web server
- Intuitive and software-independent TCP configuration via web interface
- Recording and analysis of IP and RS485 communication
- Simple device search of METZ CONNECT BACnet MS/TP devices on the RS485 bus
- Fast connection of METZ CONNECT BACnet MS/TP devices via proven jumper plug technology
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of BACnet International (BI). BTL is a registered trademark of BI.