We look forward to welcoming you to our team
METZ CONNECT – the name METZ embodies a family business and employer standing for consistency, confidence and fairness. CONNECT represents the company's core competence which consists in creating perfect connections. This core competence is not only reflected in our products but also in the teamwork in our daily business.
METZ CONNECT USA
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of office functions and perform daily accounting tasks. If you have administrative experience and excellent math and organizational skills, we would like to meet you. Our company values individuals with a can-do attitude and stresses good communication and teamwork in all aspects of our daily functions.
- Compile commission reports, statements, and process payments for outside manufacturing reps monthly.
- Daily scanning and filing following our paperless office format.
- Prepare and run reports and correspondence as needed.
- Process AP invoices and expense reports obtaining approvals and investigating discrepancies.
- Process all AR deposits using bank web portal and check scanner.
- Process sample requests through to shipping department and assure closed loop communication with sales team and manufacturers’ reps.
- Back up for Customer Service Department when needed.
Requirements / Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years prior experience as administrative support or clerical role
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures preferred
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and ability to analysis data
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office programs and accounting software
- Strong Organization and time management skills
- Independent self-starter with high energy level
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Associate Degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
Our office follows CDC guidelines to keep our employees safe. We use daily temperature checks and wear face masks as needed as well as protective guards, sanitizing stations and well-spaced desks and work areas.
Contact for your application: