Contact us and join our team!
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application:
Tinton Falls / USA
Responsible for servicing customer accounts which includes answering phone calls, emails, entering purchase orders, providing pricing, lead times and quotes. This position requires a positive demeanor, excellent computer skills, communication and organization skills, and must be a “team player.” METZ CONNECT USA is a Drug Free Workplace; all candidates must pass drug screening and background check.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for preparing and entering customer orders, expediting and follow-up.
- Processes customer quotes and sample requests.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers, especially those within designated territory.
- Captures and immediately forwards sales leads to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager and/or Application Engineer if appropriate.
- Work closely with Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse departments to resolve discrepancies and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Processes specialized customer reports as requested.
- Utilizes customer web portals to communicate with customers as instructed and required by individual customers.
- Back-up for others in department as needed for coverage.
- Ensures timely and accurate recordkeeping through paperless filing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-3 years experience working in Customer Service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM), to successfully grow METZ CONNECT USA business in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the US, including Eastern Canada, with the primary responsibility of increasing revenue and market share in this region.
The RSM is responsible for developing account strategies to grow the overall revenue in the Region and will be the METZ CONNECT contact for all sales activities for the region. The RSM will work directly with multiple Manufacturers Representative Agencies and must manage their activities while supporting them with product and technical sales support as needed. The successful candidate will be able to identify new customers and business opportunities and develop a strategy to capture that business and close sales. This position will work closely with engineering personnel at the customer location to design-in METZ CONNECT products and with franchised distributors across the Region to ensure corporate growth objectives are achieved.
Additional responsibilities include forecasting and analysis of the market to identify new business opportunities and assess competitive advantages for the Company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess superior sales skills and present a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota in their assigned roles.
•Strong communication skills and proven track record of sales success
•Strong business-to-business analytical, financial, strategic thinking and marketing skills
•Demonstrated success in establishing and managing relationships with OEM customers, channel partners and strategic accounts.
•Ability to engage and communicate with potential customers to determine effective value propositions and business forecasts
•Ability to identify and develop selling tools to support new or existing product lines.
•Demonstrated effectiveness with territory development and sales territory planning with an entrepreneurial mindset, high energy and self-motivated, results oriented person.
•Extensive travel is required (up to 70% of the time with overnight stays)
•Advanced computer skills to include Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint as well as other Microsoft Office products.
•Familiarity with the use of a CRM system.
•Superior written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
A two or four-year degree in business or technical related field is desired and a minimum three years’ experience in sales and/or marketing with a demonstrated successful track record. Experience selling electronic components, including connectors via OEM and distribution channels with either structured cabling or building automation products a plus.
METZ CONNECT USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Responsible for receiving, picking, packing, and shipping customer orders in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks with speed and accuracy. Will occasionally be required to assist with general maintenance, repair, and janitorial duties both inside and outside the building. This position requires a positive demeanor, basic computer skills, communication and organization skills, and must be a “team player.” METZ CONNECT USA is a Drug Free workplace, candidate must pass drug screening.
Essential Job Functions
- Receiving / Picking / Packing orders with speed and accuracy
- Checking Inventory quantities and shelf location on Computer database
- Shipping orders using the UPS Worldship and FEDEX
- Weighing, counting using scales
- Processing Customs forms when required for international shipments
- Special projects as assigned
Additional Job Functions
- Back-up for Warehouse Foreman as needed for coverage
- Light Maintenance / Repairs in and around building
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. safely
- Operating Fork-Lift and Pallet Jack
- Following Company safety guidelines while performing job duties
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, good problem solving and communication skills
- Must possess a high energy level
- Basic Reading, Math and Computer skills
- Must pass drug screening
- 1 – 3 years Warehouse or related experience preferred but will train the right candidate
- UPS World Ship and FedEx Online experience a plus
- Fork-Lift and Pallet Jack Operation (will train)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.