configuration key OpDAT pigtails
- Pigtails with connector types LC, SC, ST and E2000.
- Fiber types: OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5 and OS2. All fibers are bend insensitive.
- Buffered fiber with a diameter of 0.9 mm, length 2 m. Primary and secondary coating have the same color. Versions:
- semi-tight buffered fiber: largely used in Germany, can be stripped up to 1 m in one work step.
- tight buffered fiber: mainly used in Europe and Asia, can be stripped up to 5 cm in one work step.
- Available as individual pigtail or in sets of 4, 6, 8 or 12 pigtails.
- Safe transport and storage by a specially designed blister packaging.
- Single mode pigtails are tested by 100 % on insertion loss and return loss at 1310 and 1550 nm. An interferometer measurement is done in addition. Multi mode pigtails are tested by 100 % on insertion loss at 850 and 1300 nm. The measuring protocol is supplied with the pigtails. The measurement is followed by a final visual control of the connectors according to IEC 61300-3-35.
- All products are accompanied by an adhesive label with the serial number. This label can be stuck into the splice trays for example to assure traceability.
last update on Thursday, 30. November 2017 - 3:21