Keystone REGplus IP20 light gray unequipped
- unequipped termination unit for mounting on TH35 rail to DIN EN 60715
- for one individual module in Keystone design
- variable cable feed 45° from the top or bottom,
- plug direction 45° downwards
- width of 1HP allows mounting up to 12 REG in standard electrical distribution panels
- when mounted as a device of protection class I, the equipotential bonding is realized directly over the rail by means of an integrated equipotential plate. Special measures have to be taken to integrate the rail in the equipotential bonding of the building.
- a cover protects the device against direct contact. If mounted in distributor panels with protective insulation, protection class II is guaranteed. In this case, it is necessary to remove the equipotential bonding plate.
- integrated dust protection cover (also colored)
- suitable modules for cable access 45° from the top: C6Amodul K 180°, E-DAT modul coupler 180°, UTP modul Cat.5e und Cat.6, suitable modules for cable access 45° from the bottom: C6Amodul K 270°
- not suitable for modules in Modul design and C6Amodul K 90°!
P/N 1309428103-E Color light gray Feature 1 1 port unequipped Feature 2 Keystone cut-out EAN-No 4250184161516
last update on Tuesday, 3. May 2016 - 3:41