Modul REGplus IP20 light gray unequipped
- unequipped termination unit for mounting on TH35 rail to DIN EN 60715
- for one individual module in Modul design
- variable cable feed 45° from the top or bottom, plug direction 45° downwards
- width of 1HP allows mounting up to 12 REG in standard electrical distribution panels
- when mounted as a device of protection class I, the equipotential bonding is realized directly over the rail by means of an integrated equipotential plate. Special measures have to be taken to integrate the rail in the equipotential bonding of the building.
- a cover protects the device against direct contact. If mounted in distributor panels with protective insulation, protection class II is guaranteed. In this case, it is necessary to remove the equipotential bonding plate.
- integrated dust protection cover (also colored)
- suitable modules for cable access 45° from the top: C6Amodul 180°, E-DAT modul 8(8), E-DAT modul coupler 180°, UAE modul Cat.5e and Cat.6, OpDAT modul LC-D and ST, coax modules and E2000 DC couplers
- suitable modules for cable access 45° from the bottom: C6Amodul 270° and E-DAT modul coupler 90°
- not suitable for modules in Keystone design and C6Amodul 90°!
P/N 1309427103-E Color light gray Feature 1 1 port unequipped Feature 2 Module cut-out EAN-No 4250184136538
last update on Saturday, 5. August 2017 - 3:06